The Conservatory Team
We employ more than 60 outstanding educators and artists and a team of professionals to help create, administer and support our arts programs at both campuses.
Part-time Preschool Teacher, Falmouth
The Cape Conservatory Preschool program in Falmouth is seeking a part-time (Tuesday/Thursday, 9AM-1PM, with strong potential for growth) co-teacher for our arts-enriched preschool program. Our preschool combines a developmentally-appropriate academic curriculum with emphasis on music, dance, and the visual arts. We seek to provide our students with inspiring education that prepares them for the next step and cultivates a lifelong love for the arts.
Qualifications of an Ideal Candidate:
• Massachusetts EEC Lead Teacher Certified (9 credits in Early Childhood Education, 9-36 months of experience, depending on educational background)
• 3-5 years experience in Early Childhood Education
• Pediatric First Aid/CPR Certified
• Background in visual art, music, or dance
• Works well in a collaborative environment
• Willingness to working during our six-week summer camp program (Monday-Thursday, 9am-1pm)
• Has a flexible, “go-with-the-flow” attitude
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Mary George, at email@example.com. No phone calls.