Supporting the Conservatory helps promote an environment of creativity, culture, and cohesiveness in the community where we live, work and play!
We believe in the value of art in all its forms. It can give us hope, inspire us to action, move us to tears, and bring us closer together. As a non-profit organization, our mission is to inspire joy through the arts. Unfortunately, tuition alone does not cover our operating costs. We must also rely on contributions from individuals, corporations, and foundations. Your gift at any level makes a difference and is 100% tax-deductible.
Any amount, large or small, will benefit the Conservatory:
- Bolster our financial aid scholarship fund
- Support our education & outreach programs
- Sponsor our program directors
- Provide facilities maintenance
- Create marketing collateral for our events
- Replace seats in Highfield Theatre
- Purchase art supplies for our youth classes
- Improve playground equipment for our preschools
We gratefully accept online donations here
Contact us during normal business hours at 774.470.2282 x102 with your credit card information
Please send your check, made payable to Cape Arts & Entertainment, Inc.
Please indicate you are donating to the Cape Conservatory
Mail to: Cape Symphony & Conservatory
1060 Falmouth Rd., Suite A
Hyannis, MA 02601
For gifts-in-kind including musical instruments:
Please note the Conservatory does not accept organs, LP's, or sheet music. We rarely accept pianos.
Lisa Kane, Director of Business Operations