As part of the largest arts organization on Cape Cod, our students have the leading edge in private music education:
- An expert faculty of New England's best teaching artists
- Community performance opportunities
- Tuition-free ensemble participation
- Access to world-class performing artists and concerts
- Discounts on most Cape Symphony performances: 50% off student tickets for ages 6-22; 20% off adult tickets. Restrictions apply.
- Discounts for families/multiple students
- Multiple-class discounts
- Merit scholarships and financial aid
- Monthly payment plans
Generally, private music lessons are offered Monday through Saturday at both Conservatory campuses. The schedule varies for each teaching artist, so our registrars will work closely with you to determine a suitable day & time for your lessons.
We schedule lessons by the semester, though you may begin at any time during the year. We will pro-rate lessons that begin after the start of a semester.
Most lessons occur once per week for 30, 45, or 60 minutes. The teaching artist will help determine the length and frequency of your lesson. Most beginners start with 30-minute lessons and increase the time as their skills advance.
We recommend students first schedule a trial lesson by contacting our registrars (Barnstable 508-362-2772 or Falmouth 508-540-0611).
Teaching Artist information is unavailable at this time