As part of the largest arts organization on Cape Cod, our students have the leading edge in private music education:
- An expert faculty of New England's best teaching artists
- Community performance opportunities
- Access to world-class performing artists and concerts
- 50% off Cape Symphony individual ticket price for students ages 6-22
- Discounts for families/multiple students
- Multiple-class discounts
- Merit scholarships
- Financial aid
- Monthly payment plans
The private music lesson schedule varies for each teaching artist, so our registrars will work closely with you to determine a suitable day & time for your lessons.
Most lessons occur once per week for 30, 45, or 60 minutes. The teaching artist will help determine the length and frequency of your lesson. Most beginners start with 30-minute lessons and increase the time as their skills advance.
Teaching Artist information is unavailable at this time